Sunday, December 7, 2014

I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22!!

It is officially Dec 7th, Pearl Harbor day and more importantly, HUNTER JOSIAH's 22nd BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Heaven's to Betsy! Where on earth has the time gone!! I can't believe we are in our twenties all ready little bro! Seems like yesterday we were sneaking out of your bedroom window, trying to avoid school and chores and going on grand adventures on 240 acres in Grenola KS. So, you're probably going to hate me for this but then again you're never on social media anyways…. Here is to your 22nd year of life! 

Hunter, thanks so much for being my brother!!! I couldn't have been given a better younger brother to grow up with….(don't tell Caleb and Garrett. lol) But seriously, we had the best childhood! I mean just look!!!


Just so you know, I am tickled pink you're my brother!!! Always was, always will be! :)


We had some great vacations and made amazing memories along the way! 


I'm glad a had you to share life with :) 


We were always cooler than anyone else….hahaha


I am glad you were around to share with…mostly we shared germs but you know… part of life. lol 


Man did we have fun collecting things! From our honey bee collection to our snake farm to the turtle zoo to the numerous toads we caught, it was a blast!


Thanks for being silly with me. We laughed a lot growing up and thats the best. 


And I'm pretty sure its safe to say that we were the best older siblings these goofballs could have ever asked for! 


We had to endure many, many, MANY family pictures….


And lots of cold winters


And AWESOME youth activities…seriously, high school would not have been the same without you!!



Hey! Looky there, we clean up pretty nice! 


I'm so grateful we share the same passion and vision for Christ and Ministry. It's been fun to be able to watch God lead you and compare notes on the ministries he has led us to. :) 


Ok, so I'm sure I have thoroughly embarrassed you with all these pictures but I just wanted to say I'm so glad you're in my life! You have taught me more than you know. You're an awesome man of God and I can't wait to see where he is going to take you next! No matter how far apart we are, or how old we get just remember I love you bro!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment