Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Homeward Bound

     Seeing as how this is my 20th Blog post, I felt that I should do something a little different. Instead of recounting an interesting tale of my life, I am going to give you glimpse of what I can't wait to do when I get home. However, I am going to show you through pictures! Enjoy!

I am going to jump with excitement!! 
Get a hug from my Uncle Chad

Going "BankLining" is a MUST!

I'm going to drink a lot of coffee as I sport my Camp Gilead shirt.

I'm going to go look at cows with Anna

Fishing with Grandpa

Pose for some photos with Garrett

Climb the hill in Grenola

Hang out with Hunter

Give Caleb lots of hugs. Since we all know how much Caleb loves hugs.
I'm going to drive the Jeep!

Laugh with my Brothers

Give Garrett "The Look"

Sit under my favorite tree


No comments:

Post a Comment